C.H.Robinson European Surface Trans (EST) Analytics team is growing! If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and would like to join a talented, driven and passionate for analytics team, you opened the right job post.
Being part of European Analytics Team (EAT) means helping to drive the business forward, we are small, but we make an impact by translating raw data into business insights. We work with everyone in the business from an operation’s representative to the team of directors.
The primary goal of an Analytical Consultant at C.H.Robinson is to convert raw data into insights and valuable information that drives the business forward. Projects range from small and easy requests to writing summaries of in-depth analysis in order to advise the management in strategic decision-making process. Initiative driven projects require complex logic, cross-functional team collaboration, clear documentation and user training. Continuous technical skill development to stay up to date with the ever-evolving digital world is at the core of this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project Management and Integration – You will lead various small and medium projects from start to finish, following project management standards using Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO).
- Consultancy – You will work on business analysis using statistical analysis tools to support management in strategic decision making and proactively act as a consultant providing valuable insights into the business.
- Data and Data Security Governance - You will manipulate large data sets and ensure data quality and accuracy for projects you are directly involved in. You will help to maintain and enforce data security standards, practices, and processes that meet applicable government standards and uphold company policies.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration and Communication – You will partner cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders at a variety of levels if a project you are involved in requires it.
- Maintenance of Analytical Suite – You will be assisting with maintaining of the suite of reporting tools available to the EST network, as well as create new tools as requested by the business.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a business or data analytics related position
- Proven success in business analysis, statistical analysis and effectively delivering analysis results
- Advanced level of Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Power BI suite or another data visualization tool
- Passion for all-things analytics, get-it-done attitude and ability to take constructive criticism
- Experience in Transportation / Logistics industry is a plus
- Intermediate level of R or Python
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.