C.H.Robinson European Surface Trans (EST) Analytics team is growing! If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and would like to join a talented, driven and passionate for analytics team, you opened the right job post. Being part of European Analytics Team (EAT) means helping to drive the business forward, we are small, but we make an impact by translating raw data into business insights. We work with everyone in the business from an operation’s representative to the team of directors.
What we offer
Friendly environment, working with a team who has a get-it-done attitude, competitive salary and impactful projects to grow your analytical and technical skills.
The primary goal of an Analytical Consultant at C.H.Robinson is to convert raw data into insights and valuable information that drives the business forward. Projects range from small and easy requests to writing summaries of in-depth analysis in order to advise the management in strategic decision-making process. Initiative driven projects require complex logic, cross-functional team collaboration, clear documentation and user training. Continuous technical skill development to stay up to date with the ever-evolving digital world is at the core of this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project Management and Integration – You will lead various small and medium projects from start to finish, following project management standards using Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO).
- Consultancy – You will work on business analysis using statistical analysis tools to support management in strategic decision making and proactively act as a consultant providing valuable insights about the business
- Data and Data Security Governance - You will manipulate large data sets and ensure data quality and accuracy for projects you are directly involved in. You will help to maintain and enforce data security standards, practices, and processes that meet applicable government standards and uphold company policies.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration and Communication – You will partner cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders at a variety of levels, if a project you are involved in requires it.
- Maintenance of Analytical Suite – You will be assisting with maintaining the reporting suite and the tools currently available to the EST network, as well as create new tools as requested by the business.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a business or data analytics related position
- Proven success in business analysis, statistical analysis and effectively delivering analysis results
- Intermediate to Advanced level of Microsoft SQL
- Intermediate level of R or Python
- Passion for all-things analytics, get-it-done attitude and ability to take constructive criticism
- Experience in Transportation / Logistics industry is a plus
- Experience with Power BI and Visual Studio (for SSRS) is a plus
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.