In this role you will be leading new customer implementations, supporting solution design for new customer proposals and position CHR tools (Commercial Technology) to our current and potential customers. The projects you will lead are diverse in size and will require you to support all aspects of our business and have frequent interaction with different stakeholders on all levels.
- Assist with Business Development support needs: Sales commissions (Acting as a backup when needed), continuously monitor Account Management Activity and commission numbers and as part of the process, flag/escalate in case of discrepancies
- Lead the execution of customer implementation methodology
- Validate and coordinate the business requirements
- Lead the implementation in future state design including, process mapping, change management, identifying improvement opportunities and technology utilization
- Collect master data, help configure systems and test data exchange connections
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and Train/support the Sales & Account Management on following CHR tools: Atmosphere, Commercial Performance Dashboard, Navisphere Online/Insight
- Support positioning/selling CHR tools to existing and potential customers (Joining Sales/AMs during live demos)
Coordinate with corporate sales and/or potential customers to conduct in depth discovery of customer’s current state
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience with reporting tools is preferred
- Thorough understanding of Freight Forwarding/Transportation industry
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office tools
- Self-starter and independent
- Eye for detail
- Team player & customer service oriented
- Strong documentation, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Additional European languages are desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in logistics/supply chain related discipline
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.