As a Carrier Sales Representative at C.H. Robinson, you will build relationships between transportation companies and C.H. Robinson customers. As those relationships grow, so will your pay! We will support you from day 1 through our onboarding program, global technology platform and collaborative colleagues. This fast-paced and high-energy role combines sales and account management to drive the industry we all count on, forward.
What does it take to be a successful Carrier Representative for C.H. Robinson? Take a look at these traits and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Solution Oriented
- Relationship Driven
My favorite part about working at C.H. Robinson is that I get to work with teams all across the country. I have made great connections in other offices with colleagues whom I haven’t ever met!
Carrier Representative, Portland, OR
I love that we are one of the most reputable and successful companies in the logistics industry, the office atmosphere is fast-paced and fun and that if you work hard, you’ll be rewarded.
Carrier Representative, Atlanta, GA
I like everything about C.H. Robinson! From building relationships with carriers and helping them with their business to working with team members who feel like family, I feel truly lucky every day.
Mariana Del Solar,
Associate Carrier Representative, Dallas, TX
If you want to make an impact on how consumer goods, products, and food travels around the world on a daily basis, the Carrier Representative role at C.H. Robinson is for you! As our new team member, you will be developing, maintaining, and growing relationships between carriers and C.H. Robinson. Through this fast-paced, high-energy role you’ll make an impact on the European supply chain every day.
As a Carrier Representative, you will focus on securing the right carrier at the right price at the right time to deliver the customer’s goods on time. To be successful in this role, you will develop and grow relationships with transportation companies and help them optimize their fleet. This role combines inside sales, account management and operational activities to meet the shipping needs of our customers. Through this fast-paced, high-energy role you’ll make an impact on the European supply chain every day.
- Maintain and grow relationships with carrier accounts including conducting account reviews and identifying opportunities for additional collaboration,
- Conduct calls with carriers to determine carrier availability and negotiate transportation rates,
- Develop supply chain solutions in order to effectively support our customer go-to-market strategy,
- Ensure that specific customer load requirements are met on committed and/or transactional shipments,
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically, seeking input to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions.
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality
- Excellent communication skills in English, fluency in other EU languages is a big plus
- Ability to thrive under deadlines, drive results, multi-task and work with a sense of urgency
- Experience in a commercial role,
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills,
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, negotiate, and influence others,
- Ability to thrive under deadlines and work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results,
- Ability to build strong relationships.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.