- Job ID
- Teleportboulevard 120, Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands, 1043 EJ
C.H. Robinson’s network of smart, diverse, hard-working employees is the cornerstone to our success and our ability to maintain a competitive edge in this fast-paced, innovative industry. We are looking for an experienced and highly productive Recruiter to provide dedicated support for the European organization. Your main focus will be hiring for a broad range of different roles throughout Europe. You’ll build and leverage a strong talent pipeline through progressive sourcing techniques, and act as business partner and consultant to hiring managers, demonstrating expertise and passion.
This is a highly visible and collaborative role, and your ability to build lasting relationships to navigate complexity and ambiguity will be critical to your success. You’ll join a high energy, fun team of recruiters, and will have plenty of opportunity to promote best practice and service excellence through ongoing sharing of ideas, coaching and mentoring.
What will you be doing?
- Full cycle recruitment for a broad range of positions, from entry-level through leadership
- Source candidates utilizing advanced recruitment and sales skills while continuously innovating with new ways to attract talent (including direct search by phone, mail or other professional media)
- Consult with hiring managers on job descriptions, talent market information, hiring trends and recruiting best practices
- Consult and train hiring managers and interviewers on hiring process
- Manage candidate information, reporting and communications in applicant tracking system
- Cooperate within the different HR departments (L&D, HRBP’s and HRSSC)
- Build strong relationships up and down the organization, establishing credibility as a trusted partner
- Maintain relationships and network with qualified candidates, building a pipeline for future hiring needs
- Serve as subject matter expert on the roles you support; able to effectively explain the roles to candidates
- Identify and help lead initiatives that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to our recruitment service delivery model
- Engage with external vendors as needed
- Support reporting needs and activities, providing metrics and feedback
- Manage various side-projects, related to process improvement from start to finish
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English, additional European languages are an asset
- Minimum 2 years of recruitment experience, with increasing responsibility, filling a broad range of positions and supporting multiple departments/functions
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to adapt communication style to various audiences
- Demonstrated ability to influence and be seen as a trusted advisor, leveraging a strong business acumen
- Ability to set and manage candidate and hiring manager expectations
- Recognized as results-oriented and self-directed
- Resourceful, determined, collaborative approach with strong sense of urgency
- Varied and effective candidate sourcing skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Work with minimal supervision and respond well to interruptions
- Combination of agency and in-house experience preferred
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization
- A fun, diverse, inclusive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- Competitive salary, yearly bonus and travel allowance
- Work life balance in a hybrid work environment
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.