Internship - Learning & Development
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
Join the 15,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson. We are currently looking for an L&D/ E-Learning Intern to join our Team in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
L&D /E-Learning Intern (to start asap)
L&D Team in Amsterdam supports the European network by designing various learning solutions, courses and tools aimed at supporting current business needs. You will support our employees in learning about operating systems, sales, account management, service lines and other business-related topics.
As an intern you will support the team with a broad scope of the L&D activities, with an emphasis on development and maintenance of the learning portfolio. You will get a chance to work with various stakeholders & advise on the best ways to share the knowledge across the business.
In conclusion, this internship will allow you to gain knowledge & sharpen your skills through various tasks within the L&D department. For example, you will gain experience with e-Learning materials and classroom trainings, as well as various tools used to manage the learning process.
- Support L&D Team with the changes to the existing & creating new learning materials.
- Support L&D team on related projects i.e. ROI, Training Evaluation, Research, Self-Paced learning solutions.
- Support with administrative tasks & reporting.
- Work with Facilitators on preparing training materials.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree program preferably in the area of HR/Psychology/Training
- Strong computer skills: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience with creating e-learnings is a nice to have
- Fluent in English, knowledge of additional European languages will be an asset
- Strong organization skills and ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills with minimal direction
- Comfortable with remote work due to COVID-19 pandemic (a stable home internet connection is a must)
About the internship:
- Start date: ASAP
- Internship period: 6 months – 3-5 days per week (duration & frequency as well as start date to be discussed)
- Standard internship allowance
- Travel allowance
- Work laptop
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.