- Job ID
- Kabelweg 37, Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands, 1014 BA
C.H. Robinson’s Managed TMS® Services are provided through the TMC division. TMC provides customers with expertise and technology that drive both immediate and sustained cost savings throughout their transportation networks. Core components of this service include Six Sigma-based process engineering, advanced TMS technology and TMS power-users, who serve as an extension of the customer’s staff. In our Managed TMS customers often retain control of transportation service provider selection, transportation service provider contracts, and rate negotiations. TMC is a global division of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. with offices in Chicago-USA, Amsterdam-The Netherlands, Shanghai-China, Mumbai- India and Wroclaw-Poland. Over the past 15 years, TMC has exceeded customer expectations for savings, productivity, supply chain improvements and carbon footprint reduction.
Today, TMC has over 400 employees, $3.4 billion in freight and we have been around for 17 years.
As Logistics Associate you are responsible for supporting your assigned team with operational tasks within the C.H. Robinson Transportation Management System, general account maintenance and any additional structured work assignments required. You are accountable for completing all assigned tasks with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensures Transportation arrangements are made for shipments by the following:
- Provide timely and professional written and verbal responses to customer requests
- Book transportation loads in the Transportation Management System
- Monitor team mailboxes
- Resolve simple exceptions to any pre-defined processes
- Schedule delivery appointments with receivers
- Make any necessary changes as requested by the customer within the Transportation Management System
- Manual build and create new Transportation loads within the Transportation Management System
- Conduct TMC systems trainings to external parties
- Follow standard operating procedures and update when gaps are identified
- Run, format, or distribute any reports to the appropriate internal or external parties
- Contribute to projects that utilize the CHR project-based delivery model
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- University degree in the area of Logistics or Business
- Fluent in English, any other European languages are a great asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Friendly and articulate phone demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly and accurately
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
When you walk through the door at one of our branches, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit.
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our offices speak over 26 European languages each day.
- Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team performance and business growth.
C.H. Robinson - accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here. Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen: quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go around.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.