This position will play a key role in developing the TMS system to the next level.
Position will report to Logistics Manager and work very closely with other analysts, 3PL providers and freight forwarders
Employee requires experience in SAP / preferably use on TMC or other transport management software, Also requires to be highly competent in Microsoft packages to manipulate data present outputs to the business
This role requires a self-motivated individual, good communicator, able to sustain strong working relationships at all levels with internal and external business partners
This individual will be responsible for data quality management between systems, acting as control between TMC Navisphere and Beam SAP
Based in Amsterdam
- Develop and maintain a wide range of KPI’s from the TMS system ensuring accurate data is driving the KPI’s
- Performs regular checks of data between Beam SAP system and TMS
- Drives the system forward by finding and implementing additional features such as freight Audit and pay, dock and yard manager
- Lead data quality initiative among factories and bridge with TMS system data for Power BI accuracy
- Creates and validates existing and new reports / scorecards to ensure verified data can be used for carrier reviews
- Takes the lead on weekly operations calls and captures minutes and actions. Holds stakeholders accountable on actions and timelines.
- Reviews all existing reporting currently being produced from the TMS system and validate that it is providing value for the international business units. Develops or assists with the creation of new reports or alters existing reports when required.
- Accountable for reviewing current ways of working with 3PL warehouses and develop the system to ensure PO process can be implemented to reduce workload
- Maintain Master data price and route files to be updated in TMS
- Drive savings meetings with agreed stake holders with the purpose to:
- Quantify achieved savings
- Capture and archive achieved savings
- Brainstorm and find new savings
- Manage Ad hoc pricing requesting pricing from the main freight forwarders
Candidate should ideally have a minimum 2 year experience in working with TMS and SAP
It is important he/she has a good understanding of the TMS system and best practices
The ideal candidate will have a very good attention to detail and accuracy,
Highly desirable previous experience with working with SAP in Warehousing and/or Transportation, preferably with working experiences within FMCG
- Works effectively with different areas
- Builds partnership with 3rd party contractors and establish robust working relationships with key contacts across all logistic partners.
- Detail oriented.
- A good understanding of Business systems including SAP, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work Pro-actively and on their own initiative
- Works effectively to manage workload under the pressure of deadlines.
A good understanding of Business systems including SAP, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Some travel will be required to onboard with the team
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.