Manager Reporting Analytics
The European Manager of Reporting and Analytics responsibilities include providing operational and strategic report development/support within TMC standard reporting platforms. Successful candidates will perform various levels of data analysis, process analysis, requirements elucidation and documentation, stakeholder analysis, and data reporting in support of business operations and project goals yielding customized data visualizations and actionable analytics. This role is expected to support the build out of other reporting resources within the TMC European control tower while helping to directly support one of TMC’s newest and largest accounts. Responsibilities for this role include helping to build a culture of excellence, teamwork, and technological advancement while also ensuring that customer needs are fulfilled.
- Lead the team to ensure timely, accurate, streamlined, and consistent reporting/analytics for all internal and external customers
- Develop, enhance, and/or resolve issues relative to customer scorecards, dashboards (data visualization), and ad-hoc reporting across our global organization
- Work with internal global accounts to facilitate design and implementation of custom reporting including the creation of statements of work
- Guide reporting leadership as a regional business liaison helping to focus enterprise business intelligence initiatives
- Partner with global reporting leadership in the planning for strategic initiatives and help guide roadmap creation
- Focus efforts on project goals and objectives; proactively search for creative alternatives to improve project schedule
- Apply extensive knowledge of a broad range of technologies in a self-directed fashion
- Select appropriately from a wide variety of standard techniques and apply them successfully to resolve the most complex scenarios
- Oversee the use of standards within the team and proactively identify new standards for the team and others
- Continuously seek out knowledge of emerging technologies and creates the department learning roadmap
- Effectively articulate complex technical concepts using a variety of techniques and adjust content, style and language based on the intended audience
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of business needs and objectives and effectively apply this to all aspects of the job
- Drive innovation and challenge technical assumptions; analyze new ideas for potential adoption
- Serve as a trusted advisor whose input is sought by a broad range of stakeholders throughout the organization
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and promotes potential solutions to stakeholders
- Possess a broad spectrum of knowledge crossing modes, applications, software, and business processes
- Understand criteria involved in making decisions and effectively addresses underlying problems
- Appropriately select from a wide variety of business analysis techniques and applies them successfully in a self-directed fashion
- Lead the team prioritization of different projects based on value and effort required
- Drive innovation and challenge business unit assumptions regarding how they will successfully execute their plans
- Mentor and challenge others to develop their skills; acts as a role model
- Lead and direct junior reporting analyst(s) on reporting and analytics best practices and principles.
- Identify potential savings opportunities and reporting solutions.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience
- A minimum of 2 years with direct or indirect supervisory experience
- Advanced experience using data visualization and analytical tools
- Ability to travel up to 10% (domestically and internationally)
Demonstrable application of relational database concepts
- Demonstrable application of dimensional database concepts
- Advanced experience with Microsoft tools such as SSRS, Power Pivot and Power BI
- Knowledgeable in information technology (IT) and continuous process improvement.
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio)
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills. Project Management experience a plus
- Self-starter, innovator, and positive team player with ability to work with little or no supervision
- Able to quickly identify problems and find creative/logical solutions with minimal assistance
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.