Our Operational Representatives are trusted partners for one of our key customers. This is your chance to align with a multinational client to meet their supply chain and logistics needs while delivering a wonderful customer and carrier experience. Attention to detail, ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities, and the ability to stay organized while helping others get organized are critical skills. A sense of humor, curiosity, and a desire to work with a smart and diverse group of people will make you an excellent addition to our team.
- Consistently executing the day-to-day activity: order management, shipment consolidation, load planning and, appointment booking, tracking & tracing, exception management, problem resolution
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with a network of external customer and carrier contacts, as well as internal stakeholders
- Identifying development and improvement opportunities
- Monitoring service quality, managing exceptions, and escalating critical issues
- Updating, monitoring, and maintaining customer reports
- Following up the status and quality of transport operations
- Fluency in German is a plus
- High energy and strong communication skills
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to build loyal customer relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills are an additional asset
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
When you walk through the door at one of our branches, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit.
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our offices speak over 26 European languages each day
- Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team performance and business growth
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.