- Job ID
- Teleportboulevard 120, Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands, 1043 EJ
Our internship program provides you with the opportunity to make an impact at a Fortune 200 global company. You’ll help some of the world’s most diverse and prominent companies move their products around the world. The supply chain industry is evolving faster than ever before, and you’ll be in the middle of the action, gaining hands-on business experience. This paid internship will begin with an interactive onboarding program where you’ll learn more about C.H. Robinson, our technology, processes, and culture. Interns are integrated into our teams, giving you the opportunity to learn global freight services and help shippers and carriers optimize supply chains.
- Work along-side industry professionals to learn internal business processes and supply chain best practices
- Build strong relationships internally across teams and externally with customers, carriers, and suppliers
- Learn and effectively use best-in-class technology systems, including our proprietary global supply chain platform, Navisphere®
- Learn and apply skills across multiple areas of the transportation and logistics industry, including but not limited to: sales and negotiation, operations management, and transportation information systems
- support the team with data entry and handling invoices
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Relationship building skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Undergraduate education at a Junior or Senior level (pursuing a business, sales, marketing, supply chain, communications, or related major is a plus)
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.