Operations - SupportApply Now
Robinson Fresh is a C.H. Robinson Company dedicated to providing our customers with fresh food solutions. We´re proud of our heritage as one of the largest produce companies in the world and we look forward to leading the industry into the future. We are a newer office of the Global Robinson Fresh Sourcing Team working very closely with colleagues all over the globe for both supply & customer opportunities. Our industry knowledge, size and scale, global reach, exclusive brands, marketing ideas and innovative solutions will help customers grow their business.
Attention to detail, ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities, and the ability to stay organized while helping others get organized are critical skills. A sense of humor, curiosity, and a desire to work with a smart and diverse group of people will make you an excellent addition to our team.
What will you be doing?
- Client & Vendor communication
- Problem Solving
- Order Entry, Scheduling & Tracking
- Aiding team in daily business execution and reporting
- Accounts Receivable management
- Invoicing oversight
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative assistance in an Air and/or Ocean forwarding environment
- Fluent English, (any additional European languages are an asset)
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping management adequately informed
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Has effectively managed a high volume of work and performed efficiently
- A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities