Operations - SupportApply Now
Our road transportation division is seeking an exceptionally talented, dependable, resourceful, and self-motivated Operations Support to work under the direct supervision of the Branch Manager supporting the Amsterdam, Netherlands office.
Attention to detail, ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities, and the ability to stay organized while helping others get organized are critical skills. A sense of humor, curiosity, and a desire to work with a smart and diverse group of people will make you an excellent addition to our team.
What will you be doing?
- Client & Vendor communication
- Problem Solving
- Order Entry, Scheduling & Tracking
- Aiding team in daily business execution and reporting
- Accounts Receivable management
- Invoicing oversight
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative assistance in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English (any additional European languages are an asset)
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping management adequately informed
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Has effectively managed a high volume of work and performed efficiently
- A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast-moving, global organization with a ‘start-up’ environment.
- A fun, positive, and open atmosphere, which encourages creative thinking.
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation that includes a competitive salary and additional incentives based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
When you walk through the door at one of our offices, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit. With employees from all over the world and 48 offices in Europe, you will be immersed in an international environment working in a diverse and unified team.
Move your career forward at C.H. Robinson!
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We invest in you from your first day in the company when you join our JumpStart training in Amsterdam. As you move forward in your role, you obtain new trainings, such as Win by Design and the Leadership Development Program, to support your future growth.
Giving back to our communities and our industry is part of our DNA at C.H. Robinson. When you join our company, you have the opportunity to be part of our Corporate Social Responsibility ambassador program and to make a difference in your local community.
Career opportunities and workplace:
C.H. Robinson - accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here. Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen: quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their indepth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go around.
Please note that any CVs that are emailed directly in to the business and not via our recruitment portal, will not be considered. In order to be considered for a career at C.H. Robinson apply through our recruitment portalhttps://jobs.chrobinson.com/chr-careers
For specific questions about this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at: TAEurope@chrobinson.com.