Senior Data Analyst
The goal of a Senior Data Analyst at C.H.Robinson is to inspire the team, share experience and knowledge and, of course, convert raw data into insights and valuable information that drives the business forward. The focus of a Senior Data Analyst is large, high impact projects that require in depth business and IT systems knowledge. Continuous technical skill development to stay up to date with the ever-evolving digital world is at the core of this role, it creates opportunities for advancing one’s carrier in C.H.Robinson’s analytics organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project Management and Integration – You will lead large, complex projects from start to finish, following project management standards using Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO).
- Data Governance - You will convert raw data into easy-to-use data sets in Snowflake and ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration and Communication – You will partner cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders at a variety of levels.
- Data Security Governance – You will help to maintain and enforce data security standards, practices, and processes that meet applicable government standards and uphold company policies.
- Lead by Example – as a senior analyst you will share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the team, stay open-minded to new ways of working and lead by example. You will be expected to support junior team members with their projects when appropriate.
- 5+ years of professional experience in business or data analytics related position
- Advanced Microsoft SQL skills
- Intermediate to Advanced R / Python knowledge (for Exploratory Data Analysis and Statistical Analysis)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Power BI suite
- Leadership / Coaching Skills
- Passion for all-things analytics, get-it-done attitude and eagerness to share your knowledge
- Experience in Transportation / Logistics industry is a plus
- Experience with Snowflake and / or dbt
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.