Strategic Sales Executive
As Strategic Sales Executive you will be responsible to develop business with EMEA based domestic new prospects. You focus on developing relationships at a strategic and executive level with large multinational organizations, aligning our TMC capabilities.
You will drive revenue through navigating and aligning with complex organizations and internal deal teams to provide relevant and innovative solutions. This is a consultative sales position that requires strong relationship building, discovery, deal structuring and presentation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieving the annual sales plan through targeted prospecting, sales engagement and closure of new logo business
- Build compelling entrance strategies into the executive levels of the prospect(s)
- Align internal resources and lead deal teams
- Collaborate with commercial resources from other (global) regions and service lines to facilitate cross selling opportunities
- Lead the discovery efforts throughout the prospects business
- Forecasts quarterly business, maintaining weekly forecast updates
- Develops regional new business plans with ongoing target account and opportunity plans.
- Create and present proposals that are tailored to the prospects business, decision makers and solution
- Act as a representative at professional conferences and trade shows
- Continually self-develop in modes, services, legal, analytics, technology, supply and demand, and market situation
- Understand where and how to use CHR (corporate) resources
- Develop and maintain strong inter-company relationships.
- Create individual sales plans to support goals
- 10+ years of proven commercial experience in the TMS, 4PL or 3PL, Logistics/Transportation, Supply Chain sales experience with proven revenue results
- Proven ability to identify, gain entrance into, create and sell comprehensive tailored supply chain solutions to Directors, Vice Presidents and C level buyers
- Executive presence and executive relationship building skills
- Focus is developing European based new logo business. Enterprise size accts (>$5B) and Strategic ($800M-$5B) European based multi-nationals (MNCs) + European country domestic only accounts..
- Complex selling skills and business planning, account and opportunity plans
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Self-starter, able to think, plan, and act independently
- Natural in establishing and managing relationships, with varying levels of stakeholders
- Comfortable leading meetings and group discussions and speaking in public
- Commercial and service oriented. Keen sense for business development Fluency in English is required. Additional European languages are beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Willingness and flexibility to travel in Europe (up to 50% of time)
- Bachelor/master level in logistics, business administration, or equivalent in work experience
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.