Supply Chain Program ManagerApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
The supply chain program manager is responsible to lead the execution of the savings initiatives. The role is the main go-to person to deliver the results of the 4PL initiative across the customer enterprise working with corporate and business unit stakeholders. This role is responsible to help create the vision, lead projects, support analysis and support overseeing customer internal activities to ensure TMC is a successful long term partner.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the launch and on-going management of the client savings program. Actively lead and report to the Steering Committee and appropriate stakeholders
- Align with client leadership and Account Manager for project approval, prioritization and execution of the projects.
- Support the discovery, design, testing, implementation, and monitoring of continuous improvement initiatives
- Work with internal and external leadership to align TMC’s technical and operational capabilities to customer’s goals and requirements
- Collaborate with IT, business process experts, and other subject matter experts to achieve defined objectives to innovate, deliver and support the client.
- Hold project owners and contributing team members accountable to timelines
- Work with TMC stakeholders to evolve new services
- Work with TMC engineering resources on logistics analysis and engineering studies
- Resource alignment, education and escalation
- Lead, educate, coach and mentor TMC team personnel
- Foster a continuous improvement culture that is representative of TMC's values
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years supply chain industry experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in direct management
- A minimum of 2 years experience in project management or program management
- Comprehensive understanding of operational excellence methodologies
- Proven track record for delivering continuous improvement results
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Up to 75% travel may be required (domestic and/or international)
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Global supply chains are growing increasingly complex. Businesses need the latest technology and industry expertise to advance and stay ahead of the competition. At TMC, a division of C.H. Robinson, we understand what makes supply chains faster, stronger, and more efficient. As a leader in global logistics management, we combine industry expertise with our global technology platform, Navisphere®, to support the world’s most complex supply chains. Our logistics experts are located in six Control Tower® locations around the world: Amsterdam, Chicago, Mumbai, São Paulo, Shanghai, and Wrocław. This Control Tower® network, supported by our technology platform, connects our customers to their suppliers and supply chain partners. Our customers leverage these capabilities to manage their logistics in over 170 countries across all modes of transportation. For more information, visit www.mytmc.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran