Tender Management CoordinatorApply Now
The RFQ Pricing Analyst EMEA is a strategic resource for the C.H. Robinson Global Forwarding network. You will be part of a small team of RFQ Pricing Analysts and will be supporting consultative selling activities, including opportunity research, coaching, proposal and presentation creation, RFQ (Request for Quotation).
This role supports our European Global Forwarding business and will focus on the following areas:
Tender Qualification and Assessment. You, in collaboration with the Global RFQ team evaluate incoming requests from clients and our branch network to ensure they are complete, clear, viable opportunities, and fit with the customer profile requirements. You work with the sales representatives, our Global network and, if necessary, the client to discover and assess business requirements and critical buying criteria.
Coordinate Response. You oversee the timelines and make sure all involved parties submit their input on time. You facilitate conference calls between the various teams when needed. You provide summaries to the sales team and you evaluate the final response before it is submitted to the customer.
Solution Design. For larger opportunities you will contribute to the solution design analysis and help research the customer’s supply chain needs in detail in order to provide a custom solution. You will work with supply chain and technology specialists to document the customer’s specific situation and the proposed logistics solution.
What will you be doing?
- Create professional written responses to RFI’s, RFQ’s and proposals, addressing client’s objectives
- Manage RFQ projects, coordinating efforts across multiple parties, ensuring that timelines are met, and consolidating pricing for submission to clients
- Create, centrally maintain, and disseminate RFI content, Solution Write-Ups, and PowerPoint material for the network
- Play a key role in the development of Tender Management/RFQ services to drive efficiencies, innovation and improve service offerings
- Take a consultative approach to building relationships with the branch network on opportunity strategy, service line and resource engagement
- Successfully maintain and grow relationships with internal customers and subject matter experts
- Be accountable for content, quality, and review of client documents
- Bachelor degree (Supply Chain is beneficial)
- 0-1 years’ industry experience within Global Freight Forwarding (Air & Ocean) is a plus
- Knowledge of the logistics industry, solution design, and supply chain is preferred
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, other European languages are beneficial
- Proven ability to create and coordinate comprehensive proposals
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Detail oriented and inquisitive
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, SharePoint, Adobe a plus