Account Coordinator (June 2019 Start)Apply Now
ACCELERATE HERE. SHAPE THE FUTURE OF SUPPLY CHAINS.
As one of the largest third party logistics (3PL) providers, we help people around the world get the products they need, when they need them. We have big plans, and shaping the future takes a team as diverse as the world’s supply chains. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are energized by solving challenging problems and owning your success, join our industry leading team of supply chain experts as we drive the industry forward.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Coordinator, you play a critical role in executing business for our customers. You’ll build relationships with customers, and partner with Account Managers to ensure customers’ needs are met. Leveraging our proven processes and innovative technology platform, you’ll ensure orders are entered and appointments are scheduled, manage shipments and solve challenging problems.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Respond with a sense of urgency to solve problems and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Build relationships and communicate shipment updates effectively to provide a positive customer experience
- Analyze customer inquiries, make informed decisions, and provide quality and timely updates to your customers
- Leverage C.H. Robinson’s global technology platform, Navisphere, to generate reports, analyze load data and meet customer expectations
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- High School degree or GED equivalent required; Bachelor's degree a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Comprehensive onboarding - Our investment in you begins on day one. Launch your C.H. Robinson career with our virtual ACCELERATOR onboarding program. By learning more about C.H. Robinson, and our technology, processes and culture, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to be successful in your role.
- Competitive, robust pay and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, retirement plans with company match, paid time off and paid holidays, charitable giving match and employee stock purchase program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and live
- High-energy, collaborative work environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran