As an Operations Representative you will ensure operational excellence through supporting both internal and external customers and carriers. You will do this by tracking and tracing our shipments, making appointments, entering shipment data, communicating to help resolve issues and ensure on time departures/arrivals. You will also provide excellent customer service to our carriers and customers. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at C.H. Robinson, with opportunities to grow in Operations, Sales or Account Management.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive virtual ACCELERATOR onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
- Deliver operational excellence to customers, carriers and suppliers.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Schedule appointments via phone, email and company website.
- Provide timely and accurate shipment information to carriers.
- Audit load information for accuracy and completion.
- Complete customer, carrier and supplier requests with a sense of urgency.
- Track and trace shipments in a timely manner to best serve our customers.
- Enter shipment data ensuring a commitment to quality and accuracy.
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and strong internet skills
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world�s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran