Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Finance Analyst- Antwerp
Are you passionate about providing insights to support optimal business decision making?
This international technology-driven 3PL company located in Antwerp is looking for a Senior Business Controller to join their FP&A team. You will work together with the FP&A manager to set-up a new range of business reports, providing insights for the European leadership team on business performance, driving better decision making and maintaining the current financial reports and planning models. You will be working in a team of 3 FP&A specialists that will serve all the European entities of the group.
Key responsibilities Senior Finance Analyst:
- Assess and support in the development of a long-term business plan model, manage and coordinate budget, forecast and long-range planning
- Take responsibility for the preparation of budgeting and forecasting templates
- Partner with senior stakeholders around measuring new strategic initiatives, develop business cases, metrics and follow up on progress.
- Design and improve financial models around revenue forecasting
- Support with FP&A projects, which could include detailed cash flow/working capital forecasting
- Support with the implementation of a new cloud budgeting and forecasting system and take ownership of the business model in this system going forward
- Assisting in analyzing the different business units’ business performance and preparing in-depth financial, business, and operational KPIs.
- Generation of ad-hoc reports where necessary.
- Creating visually attractive presentations on the monthly and quarterly figures with the addition of key messages.
- Bachelor or master’s in business and/or economics
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A and/or Business Controlling
- Demonstrated capability in advanced Excel techniques (VBA, PowerPivot, power query) and SQL.
- Excellent ability to analyze and verbally communicate financial results
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
- Prior experience with Oracle can be a plus
- Strong work ethics and excellent planning skills
- Able to work longer hours on busy days.
- Service driven and pro active
- Strong soft skills
- Salary depending on prior experience
- Meal vouchers
- Bonus plan
- Group- and hospitalization insurance
For the successful candidate, this is a great opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company in a position close to management and with good possibilities of laying a solid foundation for a future career. The Senior Business Controller will obtain solid knowledge and experience in financial reporting, business analysis and strategic planning, with exposure to senior management which promotes personal development and professionalism.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.