As a Load Planner, you will interact with customers, internal peers, and vendors across North America to sell and execute transportation for C.H. Robinson’s Consolidation division. You’ll identify the optimal way of combining multiple shippers’ freight, and use analytics to creatively route and mix shipments to find the most efficient solutions and reduce landed costs. As a Load Planner, you will play a critical role in supporting customers by looking for solutions for less than truckload freight, while providing options and communicating solutions in a timely manner. You will communicate daily with internal teams, solve challenging problems, and provide an overall exceptional customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to provide consolidation services to existing C.H. Robinson customers
- Utilize technology, analytics, and creative thinking to optimize, route, and plan consolidation freight in a dynamic environment of supply and demand
- Develop relationships with internal C.H. Robinson Sales teams, Account Managers, Operations teams, and external service providers
- Manage the execution of consolidation shipments, providing updates to customers, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Respond to transportation issues, develop solutions, and identify areas for process improvement
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant transportation experience
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran