Senior Regional Recruiter
As a Senior Regional Recruiter supporting our South East Region, your primary focus will be attracting, engaging, and hiring into our sales roles for our NAST and Global Forwarding teams. These positions are critical to the success of our business and these employees join monthly onboarding classes where they learn about our sales process, industry, and customers. You will also participate in university recruitment events, manage relationships with university contacts, and recruit for operations roles as needed. You'll leverage your energy, strategic outlook, and excellent consultation skills as you partner with hiring managers and executives to continually drive results and attract top talent.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to the office in Atlanta, GA where you will have an opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of peers.
- Source, screen, and evaluate applicants while providing a realistic job preview and excellent candidate experience
- Build a diverse talent pipeline through a variety of sourcing techniques while continuously innovating new ways to attract talent; maintain relationships and network with qualified candidates as you prepare for future hiring needs
- Consult with executive leadership and hiring managers on talent market information, hiring trends, and recruiting best practices
- Manage candidate information, reporting, and communications in applicant tracking system while adhering to compliance requirements
- Build strong relationships within the hiring teams you support and be viewed as a trusted partner
- Lead internship program recruitment efforts with the goal to convert strong performers into full-time hires
- Identify and help lead initiatives that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to our recruitment processes
- Drive university recruitment initiatives by maintaining campus relationships and attending career fairs and other recruiting events at select universities
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience
- Ability to travel up to 15% (primarily during campus recruiting seasons; limited overnights needed)
- Ability to lift over 20lbs (career fair material) and stand at a career fair for up to 5 hours
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Experience leveraging a variety of tools to source and attract passive candidates
- Experience managing university relationships and campus recruitment initiatives
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with proven ability to consult, negotiate, and influence senior leadership
- Results-oriented, self-directed, and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team working towards a common goal, while also delivering individual results
- Bachelor’s degree
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.