- Support Key Account Managers with pricing requirements
- Support with Tariff and Administrative activities
- Cold call, prospect, and qualify leads and new business opportunities
- Work in multiple systems and with CHR offices and agents to put together pricing for outside sales team
- Schedule appointments, solidify relationships and close new business
- Collaborate internally with branch team on strategies and implementation
- Create materials including presentations, brochures, etc.
- Generate and maintain reports
- Research and gather information for sales planning and forecasting activities, including prospect qualification and market intelligence
- Assist outside sales team with tenacious upkeep of the Opportunity Management system: set up and maintain up-to-date and accurate customer records and information
- Accompany team on appointments to provide support, as requested
- Demonstrate awareness of core products, modes and services of C.H. Robinson
- Possess knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology
- Understand each assigned customer’s business model and competitive advantages
- Handle special projects quickly and efficiently, as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and using the Internet
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus
At C.H. Robinson Oceania, we are a proud Equal Opportunity employer offering flexible work to support a work/life balance along with offering a broad range of career development opportunities. We have an experienced and passionate team who work collaboratively to deliver smarter solutions for our clients. Our Robinson Cares program allows our employees to give back to the community. Employees have access to Health Insurance, a Health and Wellbeing Allowance and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Equal Opportunity Statement
C.H. Robinson recognizes the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we may invite you to complete the voluntary self-identification. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment, Any information provided will be kept confidential, and separate from your employment application. This information may be used for diversity reporting purposes in accordance with applicable local laws.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.