Manager Capacity Management
As the Manager Capacity Management you will be responsible for the growth of road capacity for the Road Transportation branch focused on Spanish Market.
- Identify opportunities to improve business performance with a focus on customer and cost efficiency
- Develop and Implement local branch strategy to reach company goals 2025
- Utilize analytics reports to guide your team to make strategic buying & operational decisions
- Resolve problems, thinking critically to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions
- Understand the technology platform and drive initiative for process automatization on operational side
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality of your core businesses / corridors
- Establishing relationships with management level contacts both inside and out of your organization
- Lead and take part in ad-hoc projects
- Be real owner of P&L challenging team on productivity, minimize claims impact and drive revenue growth
- Work with a team to establish individual performance goals and review goal progress with employees
- Provide people leadership to drive talent and engagement.
- Ensure the team members understand and respect company rules, policies and culture within your team
- Lead the hiring process and ensure the right onboarding is provided to new hire
- Take part in relationships with strategic carriers for your branch, in order to effectively understand our suppliers challenges and align your team strategy accordingly to market and carriers insights
- Responsible for defining the procurement & operations strategy of the team, aligned to customer needs and own the responsibility for its execution through the team members
- Responsible to ensure projects initiatives have right owner within the team and assist in delivering the result
- Ensure compliance your team practices with the Carrier Quality team policy and monitor non-compliance issues within the team
- Responsible for ensuring ethical relationships internally and externally
- This role suit someone who enjoys dailycontact with wide range of both: internal customers ( customers team managers ) & external stakeholders ( decision makers in transport companies)
- +3 years of experience in a similar role
- A degree in Business, Economics or similar field
- Fluent in both languages: English & Spanish
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others to reach company goals
- Critical thinking skills & ability to use data to quickly establish priorities and establish plan to deliver them
- High-quality social skills / networking skills ( ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others).
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.