Office Manager (Regional Director's Secretary)
- Job ID
- C/ L’Artic 132-134, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 08040
We’re C.H. Robinson, one of the world’s largest logistics platforms and we're looking for our next OFFICE MANAGER in Barcelona, Is that you? Are you proactive, organized and customer oriented? If so, this might be the perfect role for you.
As Office Manager/ Regional Director's Secretary you will work well in a dynamic environment with high demands around a broad spectrum of responsibilities. You are confident, fully engaged, service oriented and committed to providing meticulous attention to detail. You have a hands-on mentality and desire to deliver a consistent service and are a highly organized individual with proven tools and processes to keep the office and the executive team running efficiently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Phone coverage – answering all direct and forwarding them on to colleagues in- and outside the office, answering questions whenever possible
- Post and packages – handling all incoming and outgoing post, allocating office invoices, handling bailiff requests, and notifying colleagues, creating courier packages, importing and exporting job fair and marketing material and stand equipment
- Supplies management – ordering and unpacking office supplies, keeping tidy stock/supplies storage and monitoring existing supplies. Supplies include kitchen supplies, fixed telecom equipment, parking subscriptions, key passes, furniture, and stationary items etc. Making appointments and contacting suppliers relating to such supplies
- Office suppliers – maintaining contact with suppliers. Manage them appropriately and make sure they perform well at reasonable costs
- Handling Customer Service from Key Accounts
- Monitoring cleaning company – contact with cleaning company, handling questions and requests for cleaning of office, annual evaluation of cleaning company
- BHV/Emergencies – providing help and information when first aid is necessary, evacuating the building during fires or other calamities, monitoring the first aid supplies, coordinating repairs and resets of office during and after calamity
- Kitchen – monitoring kitchen and topping up coffee, tea and condiment supplies as necessary
- Office checks – frequent/multiple daily checks of office for general order and cleanliness
- Processing and management of incidents and breakdowns with insurance companies (if applicable)
- Certified insurance issuance.
- Follow-up of preliminary claims submitted to airlines, maritime and land companies.
- Follow-up of claims with clients: reply, rejection or acceptance of claims.
- Claims processing (Gathering of information, Issuance of expert report)
- Submission of documentation to public agencies.
- Bachelor or University degree
- Minimum 2 year of related experience
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Knowledge of special Certifications (OEA, PNS, GDP, ADR)
- Knowledge of legal and insurance procedures
- Advanced written & verbal communications skills
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize with little direction
- Attention to detail
- Customer oriented
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Self-driven and autonomous
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
If this sounds like the job for you, let's talk! We can't wait to hear from you!
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
- Office Manager (Transport/Logistics) Barcelona, Catalonia 06/01/2023
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.