- Job ID
- C/ Pujades 350, 7th floor, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, 08019
Our road transportation division in Barcelona is seeking a dependable, resourceful, and self-motivated Operations Support to assist our carrier team on their daily activities.
As Operations Support you will communicate with carriers on daily basis and help them with their requests, you will support your colleagues by keeping track of shipments and maintaining loads information updated.
Next to that, you will be part of an international and dynamic team, you will be encouraged to think out of the box and to come up with creative solutions. Also, you will have the chance to use and develop your language skills and the possibility to develop a career with us.
- Carrier communication
- Problem Solving
- Orders Tracking
- Slots and booking update in loads
- Accounts Payables management
- Demurrage and detention control
- Insurance update
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative/operational assistance in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills in English. Any other european language is a big plus!
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Has effectively managed a high volume of work and performed efficiently
- A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.