Our road transportation division is seeking an exceptionally talented, dependable, resourceful, and self-motivated Operations Support in our Barcelona office
Attention to detail, ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities, and the ability to stay organized while helping others get organized are critical skills. A sense of humor, curiosity, and a desire to work with a smart and diverse group of people will make you an excellent addition to our team.
- Client & Vendor communication
- Problem Solving
- Order Entry, Scheduling & Tracking
- Aiding team in daily business execution and reporting
- Accounts Receivable management
- Invoicing oversight
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative assistance in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Spanish & English (any additional European languages are an asset)
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping management adequately informed
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Has effectively managed a high volume of work and performed efficiently
- A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.