Senior Sales Executive GF
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating, prospecting, soliciting, and closing new accounts leveraging all of C.H. Robinson's logistics services (including but not limited to: Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, and Outsource Solutions.). You will be in daily contact with potential customers with gross sales from $60-200 Million, building relationships, problem solving and assessing their needs. This position will be responsible for promoting and selling C.H. Robinson's products and services in accordance with organizational sales policies and processes, and in pursuit of established objectives.
- Prospect with a "hunter" mentality via phone, internet, fieldwork, referrals, industry networking, and trade shows
- Independently identify and generate new sales opportunities
- Inside sales: contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email
- Outside sales: facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals and solutions, close business in person
- Collaborate internally with team on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
- Assist with account management issues after the sale, as needed
- Establish credit terms with clients in coordination with company goals and directives
- Manage individual sales funnel information regarding all prospective customers in the required format
- Sell C.H. Robinson’s core suite of services
- Review weekly/monthly sales activities and prospective customers with Management
- Engaging in self-development & training opportunities, both internal & external
- Bachelor degree
- Experiences in Logistics Sales Hunter at least 4 years
- English and Spanish Fluent Level
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5 years minimum sales or account management experience
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to sell both Inside (phone and email solicitation) & Outside (face-to-face meetings, proposals, closings)
- Strategic orientation, relationship building, negotiation skills, and business acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of a customer’s organization including C-Level
- Ability to collaborate internally with all levels of sales resources and other team resources
- Aggressive, competitive, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Organizational skills and comfort multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to travel, as needed
We offer a competitive benefits plan above the Mexican Labor Law. This includes life and medical insurance, a Wealth Accumulation Plan (Plan de Pensiones), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and among others, the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.