Customs Broker (Fixed Term)
C.H. Robinson is one of the largest freight forwarders in the world today. Our culture is driven by our people, process and technology. We promote an atmosphere rich in customer focused execution and entrepreneurial spirit, where creative people share ideas and take ownership in the success of their career and the team.
C.H. Robinson currently have an exciting opportunity for career focused, driven individual to join our Customs team based in Brisbane as a Customs Broker (1+ years brokerage experience). This is a fixed term role for 12+ months to provide coverage for a team member taking parental leave.
- Prepare entries for Customs & DAFF Clearance
- Ensure compliance and accuracy with documentation
- Process import shipments
- Compilation, classification and general preparation of entries for Customs & DAWR Clearance
- 1+ years of customs brokerage experience
- Sound knowledge of the Customs Tariff
- Knowledge of ICS/Millman or GUI is advantageous but not essential
- Possess customs/industry compliance knowledge
- An understanding of documentation
- Self-motivated and have a desire to learn
- A great communicator who is collaborative and a team player
- Process orientated and outcome focused
- A logical thinking and can foresee issues
At C.H. Robinson Oceania, we are a proud Equal Opportunity employer offering flexible work to support a work/life balance along with offering a broad range of career development opportunities. We have an experienced and passionate team who work collaboratively to deliver smarter solutions for our clients. Employees have access to our well regarded, confidential Employee Assistance Program. Our Robinson Cares program allows our employees to give back to the community.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.