- Job ID
- Budapest, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary, 1092
Our Account Managers are trusted, strategic partners to companies around the world. This is your chance to align with our customers to meet their supply chain and logistics needs, adding value as a trusted logistics advisor. You will manage a group of existing accounts to build strong, long-term relationships with key contacts. You’ll be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services, and expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
- Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations
- Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling C.H. Robinson’s diverse portfolio of services
- Design solutions and help our customers solve their supply chain challenges
- Oversees successful completion of day to day commitments
- Collaborate with account leadership to develop pricing strategies
- Identify issues and consulting with the customer to determine best course of action and implement solutions
- Manage customer expectations through the creation and utilization of metrics
- Collaborate on creating business reviews and contribute to or lead customer meetings
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of previous sales and/or account management experience
- Knowledge of English-B2
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated negotiation, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
- Supervisor Account Management Budapest, Budapest 02/10/2023
- Carrier Representative Budapest, Budapest 03/03/2023
- Supervisor Carrier Management Budapest, Budapest 02/10/2023
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.