- Job ID
- Budapest, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary, 1092
The Branch Manager leads a team of local employees and is responsible for capacity and account management facing activities in order to meet the transportation needs of the customer, deliver a quality experience, and meet organizational financial targets. The Branch Manager focuses on managing and executing business plan for profitable growth.
Growth and operational management in respective branch
- Grow the business through active sales planning, selling, and delivering excellent service to existing and new customers and carriers
- Branch P&L responsibility
- Hold ongoing business reviews
- Translate business strategy of automation and technological advancement into daily routine of managed teams
- Manage and execute business plan for profitable growth of domestic business
- Coordinate change management initiatives (communication, implementation and reinforcement)
- Ensure that our customers, carriers and employees are informed of emerging market trends and are well positioned to adapt correctly to market changes
- Manage team of professionals, supervisors and managers; Act as an advisor to subordinates regarding projects & overall operations and provides leadership through both hands-on management approaches and delegation
- Building the branch through active sourcing and recruitment of talented employees
- Drive employee productivity and performance culture: leverage branch synergies and experience, minimize repetitive tasks via automation, improve pre-booking velocity and booking automation, minimize internal trading barriers
- Develop and grow existing accounts to generate more revenue and expand cooperation
- Develop, maintain, and optimize carrier relationships and capacity procurement strategies
- Partners with internal stakeholders to ensure collaboration, quality execution, issue escalation and resolution, etc. to meet customers and carriers expectations.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the European logistics, Supply chain or Transport industry
- Additionally, 3+ years of management experience in a dynamic, analytical minded environment, with diverse and geographically spread out teams and customer base.
- Proven ability to lead through changing market conditions
- Knowledge of industry metrics and strong affinity with automation, IT and analytical reporting tools
- Demonstrated success generating revenue or business growth in a manager or equivalent role
- Strong understanding of industry sales-, account- and financial management operations
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or equivalent
- Entrepreneur with an innovation bias: continuously scans the market for new opportunities, best practices and potential disruptors
- Willingness to travel within Region on a regular and as need basis
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you meet every qualification or have lots of potential to learn and grow. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.