Supervisor Account Management
- Job ID
- Budapest, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary, 1092
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible to support the day to day functions of Account Management and Account Executive teams
- Coach team members on how to identify, develop, track and measure continuous improvement opportunities with their customers
- Ensure team members are trained on and following account management processes
- Outline employee role accountabilities and expectations; provide daily coaching and manage performance to ensure productivity, quality, efficiency, and business plan objectives are achieved
- Support the personal/professional development for assigned team. Coach and guide to improve performance and drive accountability. Provide timely feedback and problem-solving assistance via regular checkpoints and/or in response to situational needs. Understand development needs and create opportunities for experiences that support development needs
- Encourage employee feedback through formal and informal channels. Work with next level manager to acknowledge and act on feedback to drive a trusting culture of open two-way communication, inclusivity, and continuous improvement
- Acquire and develop talent to continuously improve the strength of the team and grow our customers
- Administer and drive intentional growth and retention through monthly account management review and pipeline review process
- Work closely and diligently with the Leadership Team to develop, monitor, and ensure account revenue health of existing and newly secured business
- Work with team members to develop and review business plans, standard operating procedures, execution strategies, profitability, key performance indicators, and other account metrics
- Serves as a direct customer escalation point and problem solver
- Address and understand market opportunities and trends, and how market conditions impact business performance and financials
- Support Account Executives and Account Managers with client interaction
- Work with leadership team to ensure sharing of information occurs regarding business challenges and opportunities
- Collaborate with Operations leadership to drive continuous improvement ensuring customer commitments are achieved and promotes the focus to standardize tasks reducing cost to serve
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years of account management experience in a transportation company
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills, strong listener ability to connect to your audience, and ability to tailor messaging to the appropriate audience
- Proven ability to problem solve, integrate, and grow relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to remain focused and optimistic in the face of adversity and change
- Strong leadership skills in order to motivate, develop, empower, and energize others while working in a collaborative and cross-functional team environment for the customer’s benefit
- Demonstrated growth through sales and relationship building and negotiation
- Strong orientation of financial acumen and communication financial metrics across the team
- Broad market and industry knowledge and vertical expertise (if applicable)
- Strategic and creative thinking skills
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- This job description is intended to generally describe the nature and level of work to be performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of employees performing this role.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers, and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth, and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
- Account Manager Budapest, Budapest 03/03/2023
- Carrier Representative Budapest, Budapest 03/03/2023
- Supervisor Carrier Management Budapest, Budapest 02/10/2023
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.