Our Account Managers are trusted, strategic partners to companies around the world. This is your chance to align with our European customers to meet their supply chain and logistics needs while delivering a wonderful customer experience.
As an Account Manager, you’ll manage a group of mid-size to big accounts to build strong, long-term relationships with account leadership. You’ll be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services, and expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
- Maintaining and growing the existing customer portfolio
- Consistently executing daily business (receiving orders, data entry, update customer about shipment status etc.)
- Establishing relationships with day-to-day contacts
- Selling and negotiating at a transactional level
- Identifying new opportunities with current customers outside the existing scope
- Establishing and pro-actively maintaining relationships with management level contacts both inside and out of your organization
- Gathering, analyzing, and preparing relevant information for business reviews and being an active participant
- Following up the status of your customers' transport operations
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business / Supply Chain)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a customer service or commercial, within the logistics
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English and French
- Additional European languages are an asset
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.