The role of Account Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management of clients' transportation and logistics need. This person will closely work with customer to understand expectations and service requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Manage the daily order processing of orders for a select group of customers
- Understand service expectations and requirements by customer, by vendor, by lane
- Choose optimal modal routing to ensure all requirements are met or exceeded
- Report on variances in order fulfillment, service or routing deviations
- Provide costing and pricing solutions on new opportunities
- Participate in client reviews as needed on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- Create reports to manage and track key performance indicators
- Oversee carrier performance to ensure service expectations are being achieved
- Support other team members in achieving overall company goals and initiatives
- High school equivalent and 6 months of experience in transportation a plus or other transferable/relatable experience
- Experience with supplier and/or customer facing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to achieve outlined goals and requirements for the position
- Able to manage competing priorities, multi-task and continue to meet all deadlines, while remaining flexible within continually changing priorities without sacrificing service
- Organizational and problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize workload to achieve goals and objectives
- Works well across various levels and departments within an organization
- Familiar with Microsoft products including intermediate understanding of Excel
- Create a positive environment and promote an inclusive culture
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.