Carrier Representative Internship (Summer 2021)
As a Carrier Sales Representative at C.H. Robinson, you will build relationships between transportation companies and C.H. Robinson customers. As those relationships grow, so will your pay! We will support you from day 1 through our onboarding program, global technology platform and collaborative colleagues. This fast-paced and high-energy role combines sales and account management to drive the industry we all count on, forward.
What does it take to be a successful Carrier Representative for C.H. Robinson? Take a look at these traits and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Solution Oriented
- Relationship Driven
My favorite part about working at C.H. Robinson is that I get to work with teams all across the country. I have made great connections in other offices with colleagues whom I haven’t ever met!
Carrier Representative, Portland, OR
I love that we are one of the most reputable and successful companies in the logistics industry, the office atmosphere is fast-paced and fun and that if you work hard, you’ll be rewarded.
Carrier Representative, Atlanta, GA
I like everything about C.H. Robinson! From building relationships with carriers and helping them with their business to working with team members who feel like family, I feel truly lucky every day.
Mariana Del Solar,
Associate Carrier Representative, Dallas, TX
Our internship program provides you with the opportunity to make an impact at a Fortune 500 global company. You’ll help some of the world’s most diverse and prominent companies move their products around the world. The supply chain industry is evolving faster than ever before, and you’ll be in the middle of the action, gaining hands-on business experience. This paid internship will begin with an interactive onboarding program where you’ll learn more about C.H. Robinson, our technology, processes, and culture. Interns are integrated into our teams, giving you the opportunity to learn global freight services and help shippers and carriers optimize supply chains.
- Work along-side industry professionals to learn internal business processes and supply chain best practices
- Build strong relationships internally across teams and externally with customers, carriers, and suppliers
- Learn and effectively use best-in-class technology systems, including our proprietary global supply chain platform, Navisphere®
- Learn and apply skills across multiple areas of the transportation and logistics industry, including but not limited to: sales and negotiation, operations management, and transportation information systems
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Relationship building skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Undergraduate education at a Junior or Senior level (pursuing a business, sales, marketing, supply chain, communications, or related major is a plus)
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.