BPO Coordinator (OCR)
- Job ID
- Ground Floor, Pottipatti Plaza, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, 600034
The Global Operations Data Extraction Specialist in GSSI is responsible to accurately and efficiently classify documents (identify their type) and thereafter extract data from the documents utilizing OCR (Optical Character Recognition) outputting the data into a structured data file and making it available to network teams for upload into operational systems according to relevant procedures, checklists, and service level agreements.
- Understand the relevance and requirements for the process from your respective trainer.
- Understand the leverage of OCR tool from on-shore and off-shore trainer.
- Should check with your respective trainer for various scenarios if you are unsure how to proceed.
- Ensure to follow the processes according to a prescribed SOP’s or checklist.
- Manage the work queue / meet or exceed expectations set with your Leader for daily transactions.
- Maintain a data for different scenarios to refer customer specific process.
- Identify the opportunities to improve the existing workflows / system bugs issues and escalate for resolution.
- Highly responsible to report to your supervisor if you are unable to complete your work within the agreed time frames or are asked to deviate from standard operating procedures (SOPs).
To be successful in this position you need to display:
- 1+ years of experience in any documentation process (Immediate joiner are preferred)
- Excellent in English communication and professional writing skills
- Quick learner
- Strict attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (Advance MS Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Good logical and problem-solving Skills
- Freight forwarding knowledge
- Experience on using OCR tool
- Understanding of computer coding and database basics
Your Health, Wealth, and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Group Mediclaim Policy (GMC)
Group Personal Accident (GPA) policy
Covid-19 related coverage and reimbursement
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Group Term Life (GTL) Insurance Plan for employees
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Investment Declaration & Flexi Benefit Plan
Variable Pay based on position
Flexible work arrangements
Paid Privilege, Casual and Sick Leaves
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leaves
Paid Compassionate Leaves
Paid Public Holidays
Paid time off to vote
Reward & Recognition Program
Special Mobility Assistance
Employee Wellness Initiatives
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Equal Opportunity Statement
C.H. Robinson recognizes the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we may invite you to complete the voluntary self-identification. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment, Any information provided will be kept confidential, and separate from your employment application. This information may be used for diversity reporting purposes in accordance with applicable local law.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.