Quality - Team Leader
- Job ID
- Ground Floor, Pottipatti Plaza, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, 600034
The Quality Assurance (QA) Team Lead has ownership of the quality assurance responsibilities and activities for all assigned GSSI operational lines of service (C.H. Robinson and 3rd Party). The QA Team Lead works closely with the Business Stakeholders and GSSI teams to ensure that processes are delivered at or better than agreed service levels for reliability (timeliness & accuracy). The QA Team Lead is responsible for tracking test milestones to ensure that objectives are reached.
The QA Team Lead trains, mentors, coaches, supervises, schedules, and monitors the activities of a QA team. The QA Team Lead is an active participant in the QA department, a great communicator, and a forward-thinking strategist.
As a document controller is responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents. They control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by technical teams, projects or departments as well as assisting Quality Leadership with developing and enforcing document formatting standards and version control.
• Manage execution of assigned QA activities, including SOW, SLA, & SOP documentation, quality
assurance and testing.
• Ensure QA personnel are prioritizing and tracking defects and issues correctly and recommend
corrective action where required.
• Analyze the Root cause analysis using different tools. Like Pareto Chart,The 5 Whys, Fishbone
Diagram, Scatter Diagram, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
• Recommend corrective action and preventive action on all process in agile approach
• Create and implement test plans that includes the implementation stages of all process.
• Implement testing policies, procedures and standards across all process.
• Manage/Analyse QA reports from 3rd party vendors.
• Adapt the testing strategy to the project’s expansion.
• Collaborate with a variety of internal and external users to acquire and exchange information on
QA issues, processes, and best practices.
• Assess risks early in the process pipeline and deliver reports and recommendations on how to fix
the situation to the process.
• Manage requests for process documentation
• File documents in digital records and ensure appropriate storage
• Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up
• Proficient in English • Minimum 5 years of QA experience within the Freight forwarding/shared services/BPO industry • 1+ year as lead QA, managing teams of 5+ testers • Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
• Technical writing, training, quality, or auditing education or work experience
• Technical, cautious, and methodical Thinker
• Effective learner
• Attention to detail & Quick learner
• Good knowledge in MS Office (Especially in MS Excel)
• Good logical Skills & time management skills
• Certification on ISO 9001:2015
• Certification on Six Sigma
Your Health, Wealth, and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Group Mediclaim Policy (GMC)
Group Personal Accident (GPA) policy
Covid-19 related coverage and reimbursement
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Group Term Life (GTL) Insurance Plan for employees
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Investment Declaration & Flexi Benefit Plan
Variable Pay based on position
Flexible work arrangements
Paid Privilege, Casual and Sick Leaves
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leaves
Paid Compassionate Leaves
Paid Public Holidays
Paid time off to vote
Reward & Recognition Program
Special Mobility Assistance
Employee Wellness Initiatives
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Equal Opportunity Statement
C.H. Robinson recognizes the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we may invite you to complete the voluntary self-identification. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment, Any information provided will be kept confidential, and separate from your employment application. This information may be used for diversity reporting purposes in accordance with applicable local law.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.