Associate Collections Representative
As an Associate Collections Representative, you will have the opportunity to work with customers and branches to resolve issues with and collect on aging invoices. It is an exciting opportunity to not only build relationships with assigned customers and C.H. Robinson offices, but to showcase your professional communication and customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct collection calls and/or emails in a fast-paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations, etc.
- Responsible for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Communicate & follow up effectively with sales regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- 3-5 years collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Self-directed, with ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.