Business Analyst - Automation Solutions
The Business Analyst is a self-lead position responsible for managing multiple projects within a program critical to success of a key Customer.In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying areas for improvement, and designing solutions.Candidates for this role enjoy solving problems, have a strong interest in exploring and learning new skills and concepts, and are comfortable in working in ambiguous situations.An innovative mind is critical in this role.
The Business Analyst is accountable for gathering the Voice of Customer, identifying and building project charters, facilitate the project delivery, resolution and escalation.The stakeholder matrix for this program is vast, with dozens of stakeholders and SME’s across multiple companies.
Work with internal and external resources to improve TMC’s technical and operational capabilities aligned with customer’s goals and requirements
- Develop new ways of getting insights out of data that allow TMC to improve supply chain logistics
- Advocate, evangelize and build data-fueled products that help our customers and partners improve business outcomes
Document and maintain project related plans, process flows/VSM’s, and metrics
- Build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Serve as the single point of contact and be accountable for all data related activities and requests
- Create and maintain technical roadmaps for areas of responsibility
- Work with the business, the Customer and IT to improve data strategy, and quality
- Communicate project progress and facilitate project-related meetings to meet deliverables and escalate when needed quickly as necessary
- Lead change management with all stakeholders – internal and external.Lead without authority and be confident and assertive with a willingness to challenge appropriately
- Deliver projects successfully and on time with quality solutions
- Teach and coach team members in utilizing tools
- Other duties as assigned
A minimum of 3 years of experience with technology-based systems
Experience using a TMS system is preferred
- Collaborative and able to work with a team
- Knowledge of API and EDI and other data sharing interfaces
- Experience with data visualization using tools like Microsoft BI, Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Understand root causes of changes in metrics
- Ability to combine strong analytical and technical skills with the business skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Passionate about empirical research, asking and answering questions in large datasets, finding patterns and insights within structured data
- Outstanding organization, communication and change management skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and with exceptional quality
- Willingness to travel – up to 30%
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.