Senior Sales ExecutiveApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for prospecting, soliciting, and acquiring new accounts leveraging all of C.H. Robinson's logistics services (including but not limited to: Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, and Outsource Solutions).You’ll engage with potential customers with gross sales from $60-$400 Million, building strategic relationships and designing solutions to meet their business needs.In this position you will leverage data and analytics to make business decisions while remaining agile the ever-changing industry landscape.
What will you be doing?
- Prospect with a "hunter" mentality via phone, internet, fieldwork, referrals, industry networking, and trade shows
- Independently identify and generate new sales opportunities
- Inside sales: contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email
- Outside sales: facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals and solutions, close business
- Collaborate internally with various teams on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
- Post-sale exception management
- Manage individual sales funnel in accordance with company’s CRM
- Market C.H. Robinson’s core suite of services
- Review weekly/monthly sales activities and prospective customers with Management
- Engage in self-development & training opportunities, both internal & external
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 years minimum sales or account management experience
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to sell both Inside (phone and email solicitation) & Outside (face-to-face meetings, proposals, closings) and exceed sales goals/objectives
- Strategic orientation, relationship building, negotiation skills, and business acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of a customer’s organization, including C-Level
- Ability to collaborate internally with all levels of sales resources and other team resources
- Ability to utilize data, reporting and analytics to make sound business decisions
- Aggressive, competitive, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic
- Organizational skills and comfort multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to travel, as needed (30%)
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran