Accounts Receivable Specialist - No experience requiredApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
As an AR Specialist on our Collections team, you will have the opportunity to work with high volume customers and offices to resolve issues with and collect on aging invoices. It is an exciting opportunity to not only build relationships with assigned customers and C.H. Robinson offices, but to also use your critical thinking skills to resolve every day Accounts Receivable problems.
What will you be doing?
- Utilize problem solving and critical thinking skills to determine root cause of aging invoices
- Develop professional relationships with internal and external customers, maintain open lines of communication and build rapport by providing timely and professional service
- Contribute ideas for process improvement, special projects as assigned
- Continue to develop skills and build upon knowledge of the industry and collections process
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to use own judgment and make decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High school diploma or equivalent education
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran