- Job ID
- Unit No.236, DMCC Business Center, Level No.1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
The Pricing Coordinator is an entry-level position within our Pricing department. They are responsible for fulfilling the requests to load customer pricing and commitments into CHR platforms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate, complete, and respond to daily pricing commitment requests in accordance with assigned due dates or service level agreements for new and existing customers
- Ensure compliance with operational policies prior to pricing committed business
- Provide notes on every pricing activity, logging how the pricing was compiled to effectively communicate that information to relevant operations staff upon award
- Learn, understand and utilize the various pricing tools available
- Ensure compliance with operational policies prior to pricing business
- Support identified process improvements
- Communicate and develop rapport with stakeholders at CHR network offices with the goal of constantly having the most up-to-date pricing for accessorial charges and/or market fluctuations
- Collaborate with management and peers to identify best practices to provide continuous improvement in the quality of pricing activities and trends that lead to more favorable win ratios
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country-specific requirements
- Maintain strong relationships and Negotiate rates with shipping lines, airlines and service providers.
- Monitor & manage shipping lines and Airlines for better buying power and lead negotiation of Adhoc or contracted rates to provide more competitive rates to customers.
- Responsible for coordination & quoting all global RFQs
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively with partner
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy, and adhere to deadlines across multiple requests
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Your Health, Wealth, and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
- Employee Insurance Benefits
- Variable Pay based on position
- Hybrid Work Model with Flexi Hours
- Paid time off to manage work-life balance
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leaves
- Paid Public Holidays
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Special Mobility Assistance
- Employee Wellness Initiatives
- Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Equal Opportunity Statement
C.H. Robinson recognizes the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we may invite you to complete the voluntary self-identification. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment, Any information provided will be kept confidential, and separate from your employment application. This information may be used for diversity reporting purposes in accordance with applicable local law.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
- Pricing Analyst Paris, Île-de-France Region 03/17/2023
- Pricing Analyst Paris, Île-de-France Region 03/18/2022
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.