Logistics LeadApply Now
The TMC Logistics Lead will work closely with TMC Operations, TMC Carrier Management and customer suppliers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. The position will support TMC Carrier Management and TMC Operations team in case of escalations and ensure an adequate and swift
response to the customer. In this position you will also ensure operational excellence and continuously drive for improvements and identify opportunities for efficiency.
What will you be doing?
- Attend daily ops call and report back to Customer Logistics in case of any issues.
- Attend Weekly LSP metrics call and highlight any concerns or highlights to customer.
- Attend MBRs and QBR’s with LSP’s on customers behalf.
- First point of contact for TMC team in case of escalations to ensure swift response to customer.
- Point of contact for Customer Logistics, Customer Planning, Customer Trade, Customer Tax and
- Accenture in case of any concerns/escalations.
- Manage escalations and ensure resolution from and to Customer, DC, FMV or LSP
- Work with TMC & customer logistics in other regions to ensure and improve upon global alignment.
- Schedule meetings and prepare content as requested by Customer Logistics Manager.
- Involvement in project implementation.
- Ensure operational excellence, monitor weekly KPI’s and drive continuous improvements.
- Approve additional cost or expedite cost after careful evaluation of business case presented.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of logistics experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of freight coordination and end-to-end supply chain processes.
- Project management skills.
- Understanding and (if possible) experience on TMS system.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team both remotely & in person.
- Accountable, flexible and stress-resistant.
- Confident in rapidly making effective decisions.
- Solution & improvement driven.
- Be able to do the extra mile, be a few steps ahead.
- Thinking out of the box.
- Experience with working for a multi-national company.
- Frequent travel required.
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization.
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box.
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our people speak over 26 European languages each day.
- Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team performance and business growth.
Career opportunities and workplace:
C.H. Robinson - accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here. Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen: quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their indepth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go around.
Join over 13,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Please note that any CVs that are emailed directly in to the business and not via our recruitment portal, will not be considered. In order to be considered for a career at C.H. Robinson apply through our recruitment portalhttps://www.chrobinson.com/en/uk/careers/
For specific questions about this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at: TAEurope@chrobinson.com.