Account Manager - Broad Line/Food Service
- Build and grow relationships at multiple levels within the customer’s organization
- Use effective negotiation and sales strategies during solution pricing and selling discussions with the customer
- Develop an effective strategy for uncovering and progressing opportunities to create efficiencies, drive continuous improvement, and sell C.H. Robinson’s service offerings
- Leverage analytics and market intelligence to design strategic solutions and help customers solve their supply chain challenges
- Use proven sales management disciplines and tools to ensure successful implementation of transportation solutions
- Understand industry market trends, competition, products, services and pricing that may have an impact on your customers
- Conduct consistent customer reviews to stay informed on business and industry changes
- Deliver a positive customer experience through proactive communication, leading sensitive conversations and providing timely responses
- Collaborate and build trusting relationships with your teammates across C.H. Robinson
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Passion for sales, and a drive to succeed
- Ability to build and grow customer relationships
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and analytical ability
- Enthusiastic, persistent, and confident approach
- Bachelor's degree preferred
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.