Accounts Payable Representative
- Job ID
- 14701 Charlson Road, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States, 55347-5090
The Accounts Payable Representative will be responsible for processing payments, supplier maintenance, and T&E corporate card administration. They will research and resolve moderately complex problems and disputes in order to ensure important deadlines are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process payments and supplier maintenance in accordance with Service Level Expectations (SLAs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Responsible for T&E corporate card administrative tasks
- Research and resolve all related inquiries (including payment disputes)
- Communicate with employees and suppliers to resolve discrepancies in a timely and professional manner
- Review supplier statements as part of payment inquiry resolution
- Support month end close process
- Provide timely escalation of issues requiring 2nd level support to Accounts Payable Supervisor or Manager
- Contribute ideas for process improvement
- Participate in and support department projects and company initiatives as required
- Develop professional relationships with internal and external partners, maintain open lines of communication and build rapport by providing timely and professional service
- Continue to develop skills and build upon knowledge of Accounts Payable processes
- Site Specific: Understand complete Cross border Import/Export financial process to identify issues with costs
- Site Specific: Regulate monthly payment records to our Mexico office
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience using accounting principals
- Site Specific: Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Intermediate knowledge of Oracle
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well within a deadline driven environment
- Perform functions efficiently and accurately
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, professional attitude and excellent customer service skills with an ability to deal with conflict/sensitive topics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTUREpage.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
- Supervisor Finance Operations Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Kansas City, Missouri 09/13/2022
- Associate Accountant Eden Prairie, Minnesota 09/14/2022
- Manager Finance Operations Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Kansas City, Missouri 07/18/2022
- Systems Administrator - Oracle ERP Cloud Eden Prairie, Minnesota, 09/08/2022
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have no saved jobs.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.