Administrative Support ClerkApply Now
What’s the opportunity?
As an Accounting Support Clerk, you will be responsible for tracking down missing Proof of Delivery paperwork (PODs). You will do so by running reports to identify which loads are missing paperwork and then accessing carrier portals to pull copies of PODs. You will also call carriers directly and partner with internal Carrier Representatives in our offices to request PODs. This position requires strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment. Your contributions in this important role will positively impact the collections team’s ability to bring in outstanding payments. This entry level role is a great opportunity to kick start your career!
- Utilize database reporting to complete daily task reports
- Place correct information in the event logs to communicate to internal customers
- Ensure that all needed paperwork received is accurate and legible
- Executing rotation of list of loads assigned to be worked weekly
- Communicating via fax, phone, email and instant messaging and varying the forms of communication when the current
- form is not producing results
- Maintain proper stats using tool provided
- Other projects as assigned by manager
- Ability to type 60 wpm and possess 10 key skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Working proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and execute problems
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and internal branch contacts
- Independent, focused, and motivated work ethic
- Industry experience a plus but not required
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to drive the world’s economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes and technology, we help our customers work smarter, not harder. As one of the world’s largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing and Managed Services through our global network. In addition, the company, our Foundation and our employees contribute annually to a variety of organizations. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, C.H. Robinson (CHRW) is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit http://www.chrobinson.com or view our company video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran