Agile Coach (Scrum Master)Apply Now
C.H. Robinson is seeking an individual who is passionate about customer service and the software delivery process. The Agile Coach is a vital role in our company. You will be in the unique position to help us coach, guide and facilitate a vibrant, energetic, and inclusive culture while delivering amazing things for our North American Surface Transportation (NAST) division.
- Coaching the team (and organization) to deliver value incrementally by creating experiments and by building small things; flowing from hypothesis to something real (we are doing big, important things, but we are learning as we build in short iterations)
- Partner with leadership
- Understand where the team is aligned to organizational outcomes
- Holding teams accountable for and helping them achieve their goals
- Help to remove any impediments keeping us from delivering as quickly as possible
- Gauging if the team is over-committed, under-committed, or delivering optimally and can guide them back into flow if needed
- Help your teams to transparently and continuously radiate information about their progress and the results of their experiments
- Appreciate the diversity assembled on your team and can help each person to contribute during the journey of delighting our customers
- Intentionally design resiliency
- Be a student of many frameworks, methodologies, approaches, concepts, and perhaps, cutting-edge organizational design ideas
- Choose from a variety of techniques to help strengthen your team through organized chaos
- Design events and activities to allow the team to experience and thrive in change
- Collaborating with fellow coaches to support and learn from each other
- Bring out the best in others and creates an atmosphere where people are excited to come to work
- 1+ year working as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- 3+ years’ experience working within IT
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a Team/organization
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity and task definition
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Understanding Agile as a mindset rather than simply a process
- Ability to travel up to 15%
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
Become a part of our team of over 500 talented IT Professionals. Work in collaborative, Agile development environment. Find continuing challenges and work with committed leaders. Stay with us – we’re large enough to build global solutions, but small enough to make real impacts as individuals.
C.H. Robinson—accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen—quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran