Associate Accounts Payable Representative
C.H. Robinson’s Accounts Payable team is a fast-paced, process-driven environment, responsible for multiple facets of the accounts payable function. You will join an experienced and supportive team, who takes pride in the professional service they provide to C.H. Robinson, its employees, and vendors.
- Review and process vendor invoices and credit memos within the accounts payable software system ensuring timely and accurate payments to our vendors.
- Communicate with employees and vendors to resolve discrepancies in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in incoming requests for the accounting department.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
- Ability to navigate between multiple systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Good data entry accuracy and speed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with an ability to deal with conflict/sensitive topics
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
join our talent network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.