Business Systems Administrator - Coupa and Oracle Cloud Financials
The Business Systems Administrator - Coupa and Oracle Cloud Financials at CHR, a Fortune 250 Company, provides support for current and ongoing implementation of Oracle Cloud and implementation of Coupa. In this role, you will provide support to our Finance teams through ongoing maintenance and upgrades for the current Oracle environment in the United States and Canada and go-live implementation for countries throughout the world. In addition, you will monitor and maintain Cash Management and Accounts Payable Modules in Oracle Fusion Cloud and Coupa implementation for the United States, Canada and Mexico.
If you have broad knowledge of Procurement to Pay, experience navigating Oracle and/or Coupa and have proven success supporting a successful implementation through module configuration, documentation and creating standard operating procedures, we want to talk to you!
- Support the implementation of Cash Management and Accounts Payable Modules for countries going live across the world for Oracle Fusion Cloud.
- Support the implementation of Coupa Procurement for the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Act as a liaison between our technical team, business functions, and IT vendor.
- Lead documentation of new business processes, capabilities and functional requirements.
- Provide strategy for module functionality and features deployment.
- Define testing scenarios, develop and execute test scripts.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
- Consult in upgrade releases and new projects involving strategy, implementation and support.
- Assist with functional testing of monthly, quarterly and emergency patches; assess impact of patches on training, interfaces, processes, and documentation.
- Make recommendations for continuous process improvement and provide insights for best practices and adoption of new or changed functionalities.
- Partner with business stakeholders to resolve help desk issues and vendor service requests.
- Create and maintain existing documentation of configurations, test scripts, and functional specs for reporting and integration.
- Assistance in key system processes including month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes.
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager/client.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ technical support experience
- Experience with one or more of the following: Coupa (Procurement and Expense), OneSource (Tax Engine), Oracle ERP application(s)
- Involved in an entire work stream of relevant Cloud Financial applications, and/or completion of one full Oracle Cloud implementation
- Detailed understanding of financial business processes
- Experience creating functional design documents, creating and executing test cases
- Experience creating training documents and implementing training
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio and/or PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid understanding of change management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships and networks with individuals at all levels
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Join our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.