Consulting Solutions Analyst
- Job ID
- Primary Location
- Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Additional Location(s)
- Atlanta, Georgia; Kansas City, Missouri; Nashville, Tennessee; Dallas, Texas; Los Angeles, California; Chicago, Illinois; Austin, Texas
The LTL Consulting Services team is a dedicated team that will focus on expanding and improving CHR’s best-in-class LTL Pricing, Benchmarking, Procurement & Analysis offerings. Project work will include direct consultation with clients and network account teams. The team will also consult with other CHR Pricing teams to share best practices and evolve internal offerings.
- Support of LTL Strategic Procurement & Analysis for Large LTL shippers by advising on procurement best practices, pricing strategy, carrier solution, and supplementing with developing complex analyses and designing shipper specific solutions
- Support Procurement technology transition
- Support sales opportunities on both NAST and TMC sides and advise on LTL strategy in a consultative approach utilizing the CHR LTL Benchmark product and advanced LTL pricing analyses
- Continuous improvement and development of pricing products and analysis tools to lead the team to a more advanced future state
- Support development of yield management strategies, specifically for contractually priced customers
- Provide Ad-hoc support for creation/customization of reporting & pricing tools
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in operations, customer service, and/or pricing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Fluency with Data: Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL.
- Industry Knowledge: A foundational level of understanding of LTL and pricing dynamics.
- Strong Communication Skills: Ability to communicate to internal and external stakeholders through having strong interpersonal, facilitation and consulting skills. Ability to manage and translate business needs and priorities.
- Organizational and Time Management Skills: Proven ability to multi-task several projects/initiatives and deliver results against hard deadlines.
- Process Improvement Mindset: Continuously thinking of ways to advance current state of our products and think in long-term ways of scaling solutions.
- Be a Trusted Partner: Ability to assess needs, influence, collaborate, partner and deliver at the most senior levels in the organization (and client’s organizations)
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTUREpage.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.